Guys, I thought I posted this weeks reading, but I didn't hit the save button, my bad! If you are all caught up and just kept reading, then good for you, and you can now follow. If you are getting caught up, it's all good! A friend the other day told me that it might be his "Year and a Half" plan because he was so far behind. That is perfectly fine...and to be honest, it took me to get to age 30 just to find interest in it and do it, so I think his plan is adequate. Be well Friends!
Thursday, Oct. 28, 2010- 1 Kings 8, 9
Friday, Oct. 29, 2010- 1 Kings 10, 11, and Luke 21
Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010- 1 Kings 12, 13
Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010- 1 Kings 14, 15 and Luke 22
Monday, Nov. 1, 2010- 1 Kings 16, 17, 18
Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010- 1 Kings 19, 20, and Luke 23
Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2010- 1 Kings 21, 22
Thursday, Nov. 4, 2010- 2 Kings 1, 2, 3
Friday, Nov. 5, 2010- 2 Kings 4, 5, 6 and Luke 24
Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010- 2 Kings 7, 8, 9
Sunday, Nov. 7, 2010- 2 Kings 10, 11, 12 and John 1
Monday, Nov. 8, 2010- 2 Kings 13, 14 and John 2
Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2010- 2 Kings 15, 16 and John 3
Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010- 2 Kings 17, 18
Enjoy Friends...catch up with you all in a little while!
No comments:
Post a Comment