2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 8...Holla!!!!

Here is the reading schedule for the 8th week! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sooooo ready to be out of Leviticus!!!! None the less, the Lord's word has meaning...all of it!

Thursday, August 19, 2010- Leviticus 25 and Mark 1
Friday, August 20, 2010- Leviticus 26, 27 and Mark 2
Saturday, August 21, 2010- Numbers 1, 2 and Mark 3
Sunday, August 22, 2010- Numbers 3, 4
Monday, August 23, 2010- Numbers 5, 6 and Mark 4
Tuesday, August 24, 2010- Numbers 7, 8
Wednesday, August 25, 2010- Numbers 9, 10, 11

Hope you all are doing well and allowing the Lord to bless you through his literature.

1 comment:

  1. James, I feel you. All of those rules, laws and sacrifices....wow!

    ReplyDelete