2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week Four Reading Schedule!

Hey Guys. I thought I posted the reading schedule for last night, but my computer froze just as I hit send button and I guess it didn't go through. So, here it is yet again! I hope that you all are doing well!

Thursday, July 22, 2010- Exodus 4, 5, 6
Friday, July 23, 2010- Exodus 7, 8 and Matthew 15
Saturday, July 24, 2010- Exodus 9, 10, 11
Sunday, July 25, 2010- Exodus 12, 13, and Matthew 16
Monday, July 26, 2010- Exodus 14, 15 and Matthew 17
Tuesday, July 27, 2010- Exodus 16, 17, 18
Wednesday, July 28, 2010- Exodus 19, 20 and Matthew 18

Stay strong guys! We have 48 weeks left...or 336 days. Catch up with you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment